- Installation of window air conditioner
- Installation of wall-type, cartridge, porter, and wall-overhead air conditioners and multi-split systems.
- Installation of multi-split systems.
- Installation of VRF and VRV – systems.
- Installation of chiller fan coil units.
- Calculation and installation of ventilation systems.
1. Installation of window air conditioner.
Complexity of installation of this type of air conditioner consists not only in the work with climate systems but also in its accurate layout on the wall, window or ventlight. The case is that this type of conditioners consists only from one block, which is placed in solid and compact case. In general power supply is accounted for the device to be plug-in average socket, so the installer works more in the regime of constructor- trowel man or carpenter.
2. Installation of cartridge type split-systems
Difference in implementation of this work is that one of blocks should be installed beyond the hung ceiling, by means of fixing it to the capital ceiling; i.e. the team of workers should include specialists of climate system and workers, who will ensure cutting of a corresponding aperture. In general construction of such conditioner has a pomp, which raises the water to the level of drainage; from there it drains outside or to the utility core.
3. Installation of wall-type air conditioners (wall-type split-systems) and multi-split systems.
This type of installation is more complicated than installation of window-type split-systems. The matter is that this type of work needs special equipment. For example wall perforator, tube expander, vacuum pump etc.
4. Installation of porter air conditioners
It is quite complicated and labor-consuming work, demanding coordinate actions of specialists in several fields. During this process it is necessary:
- To install internal and external units of porter system. More frequently the internal block is installed in a separate technical room (or the area beyond the hung ceiling in the corridor or in a utility core is used).
- Installation of air conduit in the whole area (over the hung ceiling)
- Installation of air funnel.
- Sometimes additional works with ventilation system are needed
5. Installation of VRV and VRF systems
These are systems, designed for buildings with wide area. Namely, their convenience is in possibility to install external block outside the building and the acceptable level difference makes up to fifty meters.
6. Installation of wall-overhead air conditioners.
This type of air conditioners is also called cantilevered. It is not different from an average split-system. The main peculiarity is that the inward block may be installed almost on one level with the floor (on the wall) or on the ceiling.
7. Installation of central air conditioners for the whole building.
Should be implemented only by qualified specialists. Arrangement of such type of project envisages many nuances and should be arranged separately for each project.
It should include:
- peculiarities of the area;
- heat gain;
- peculiar parameters of the ventilation system
8. Installation of chiller fan coil units.
Main difference of these units – installation of water conduits and not freon systems. This method needs separately project as well.
Our Company’s service group implements repair and technical maintenance of air-conditioning systems. One-time repair-prophylactic works and periodical maintenance should be held. Maintenance works include complex inspection and troubleshooting without change of details. Contract on maintenance is concluded after firs inspection of the equipment.
Works implemented during maintenance of air conditioners:
- Unloading air filters of the air conditioner;
- Cleaning of drainage system;
- Inspection of freon leakage;
- Inspection of frost on evaporator;
- Inspection of all clamps and connections;
- Inspection of cables, wires, contacts, drainage;
- Inspection of voltage and power supply;
- Control of air temperature on entering into evaporator;
- Control of air temperature from evaporator;
- Inspection of average pressure of absorption;
- Refilling of system with freon (upon necessity)